Let the glasses do all the work!
Information about the disease, history and stages of care, or the option of capturing images and videos (thanks to a built-in HD camera) and recording voice notes are just some of the special features of Dental Class. The physician interacts with Dental Class in real time through voice commands, head movements or a touchpad on the glass-leg. This all happens, therefore, without losing any valuable time and without having to look away from the patient.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- 1 GHz processor, 256 MB of RAM and a min. main memory of 16 GB
- 5 MB photos and HD video at a resolution of 720 PAL
- Projected images with a resolution of 640 x 360 pixels
- Touchpad for manual navigation
- Microphone for voice commands or calls